Followers

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Merry Christmas.........

My second post today im going to show you another christmas card that is for a male.
I dont know why i find male cards harder ,i think it's because i love to add detail ie loads flowers..lol.
this card i have used a hanglar image and coloured with copics .The card is from Stampin Up,the design ppaers are from the gorgeous October afternoon pad i had in my stash.
I have added a peel off sticker in red for the sentiment.The ribbon is from my stash and the the sultan blue gems are from Prima. The red nail heads are from the craft Barn.
I have added faux stitching using inkessentials white pen onto the nesties i have layered the image onto with 3d pads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says :Recipe Challenge
Incy wincy :Faux it up
Wild Orchard Crafts:stitch it up
Pixie Cottage:Faux Stitching

Hope your enjoying this glorious Sunday.
If you pop by please leave a message and i will return to see you.
Love n hugs

post signature


7 comments:

Patty said...

This is so adoreable, love the image can never seem to find them. I wish someone in the States would sell them!

Sadilla said...

Hi
that's so cute!! The image is very sweet!
thanks for sharing at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
Sadia

Aussie Loz said...

So cute Jude! I love these cuties too... and I totally agree with the male cards - too hard! Buttons and stars are great embellies for them though, and your gems look great! ♥

Janie Printz said...

Hi Jude, I love that cute little hAnglar image & would so like to get my hands on some of them ...You've colored him up so handsomely & what a cute little truck ... Is there someplace that we can purchase them ?
Thanks, Janie

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Jude, love your colour combination and fabulous papers. Your little hAnglar boy is so cute and such lovely details.

Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Adrina said...

Beautiful christmas card!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week
Adrina XX

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice truck! I love the papers you've used too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah