Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Stampin for the Weekend


My yet another posting for today 3rd one at last count...lol getting them uploaded as could be at hospital all day!
Well this weeks challenge over at
Stampin For the weekend ;is a lovely Sketch challenge hope you like my take on your sketch challenge.


Materials
Card Stock;Gina K Designs Luxury white
Design Papers;Kaiser Craft Breaker
Image;This is from Rak
Inks Copics
Ribbon;Bargain Pack
Flowers; Prima
Gems; Papermania
Inside of the card



post signature

7 comments:

Julye said...

Hi Jude hope your mum is still comfortable, sorry I haven't been around to give you more support but last week my son had surgery so I was spending all my time at the hospital and as you know that makes very long days. you have been busy though all these cards this morning, hope you are keeping well best wishes julye

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card Jude.

kanishk said...

You are rockin showcasing these new images

Work from home India

Helen Laurence said...

Hi, hoping you are doing ok?
Lovely card very floral & bright x

Mummylade said...

Great colours on this card. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

crafty amy said...

This is so cute I love the colour combo and that image is so sweet :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Nancy said...

This is so beautiful, Jude:O) Lovely colour combo and papers, and that image is just adorable. Great take on Fiona's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)