Followers

Monday 6 October 2008

Blogg candy extended ,So sorry not been around

Well i am so sorry to all that are or have been waiting for the blogg candy draw,this has not taken place ,i have been so poorly this is the first chance i have had to come on here.My eldest daughter deceided to share her cold virus with us !!!Omg i have and still am poorly ive had it over 2 weeks deceided to go see gp.You know you cant win !when i have been before they say oh viral infection just get out your system,not this time i went on the works ant-b's,steriods,inhalers as mine had gone to pneumonia,got told off leaving it so long .Can't do right for doing wrong ,but was told that one of viral infections can turn to pneumonia so beware have a coldor flu more 7days go see gp.I have lost my voice for 4 days just now got a croak so been very Quiet!!!With my Me/Cfs & Fibro it has just hit my immune system so bad .
so i am extending the blogg candy for a while longer until i have energy to put the names in hat and draw .
Im hoping that by 19th October i will be well so am etending it till then gives you extra peeps time to join in.
take care keep warm thanks for all the well wishes and cards
love hugs judex

7 comments:

Fiorella said...

Many many wishes!!!Hope you are well soon!

Liza said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. Take care and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Liza x

Cazzy said...

I wondered what was wrong, you poor things. I hope you are better soon. I will extend the date on my blog - when I get home.

Karen said...

Wondered where you'd got to!
Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

*Sally* said...

All the best love, take care of you and yours xx

Ali said...

I thought there must be something wrong! So sorry to hear you are not well I had the cold but good old lemsip got me right in a few days! Hope you are feeling much better soon!
Take care
Ali

Bunny B said...

Hope you get well soon!! Take extra care! xxx