Followers

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Last Chance for Names To Be Added To BLOG CANDY!!!

Just quick note to say it's your last chance to enter my blogg candy.Please scroll down and enter .Winner will be announced tomorrow.

Have great day im crafting today then writing my xmas cards asn im so behind!will pop back later to show you my creations.

I was naughty yesterday also bought some stamps from whiff of joy stamps ,they have some lovely stamps and a sale.Cant wait for them to arrive so i can play.Have agood day Judex

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't find you post about the blog candy...but I love to enter:) Thanks. jerryb17011@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I found it:)

Annie said...

Jude these stamps are just gorgeous aren't they. I haven't got any yet but give me time. Heh heh heh.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

In my opinion it is very interesting theme. I suggest all to take part in discussion more actively.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.