Followers

Friday 17 April 2009

The wondera has returned











Well im back full of life.....not since being away on my fabby break to my Dad's and the Lake District and may i just say thanks to the great bristish weather never had fleece on t-shirt weather all the time ,until wednesday at dad's the cold easterly wind popped up to say hello before we left.Didn't really mind as we had such a hot and sunny break it was fab only problem im suffering now!Never mind these things come to try us.
I must mention i actually after months of chatting to my friend June who has many blogs and i met on the trimmie forum.Well on Wednesday we meti would just like to say a big Thankyou to her and Sam (o/h)for making us so welcome we had great time chatting and seeing them .Hopefully will do the same very soon when i pop back to Darlo.Next time i think shopping trip will be on the cards.....omg i hear you say>>>lol.
Whilst i was away no crafting got done ,we managed to get some fab pics of the lakes though.So know with June nearly approaching i hate this month apart from fathers day stuck in the middle i have 14 birthday cards to make!!!So over next couple week you know what i shall be doing.

I have received several awards whilst ive been away thanks to Tracy,Lia,& Sharron . I am passing them on to various people so heres who im giving these awards to.
Maxine ....for such an exciting blog candy game that kept me hooked whilst i have been away.
June.... for giving me inspiration through her blogs,and for the lovely welcome she gave us.
My DT team Maxine,Louise,Julia,Tracy and Cherly for all there hard work and support.
Mayjay ..for the lovely thought and great ATC'S i received on my return.
Julie....for her fab blog
Please help yourself and the extra special one that applies to all us crafters being the house work one that is for all crafters who read my blog please pass on to fellow crafters!!!

HAVE ANICE DAY !

Hugs Judex






5 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Jude glad you had a good holiday, I just popped over to tell you there is something on my blog for you and found your award for me thanks

MayJay said...

Hi Jude, Thank you so much.I will pick them up later as I have been having trouble linking and need advice from Claire. Probably something very simple.
Glad you had such a lovely time. Lucky you to have had such a great meet with the lovely June.I am a bit green, lol. Hugs, Mayxx

Tracy said...

Thanks for thinking of me Jude and glad you had a great Hol.
Look forward to seeing your holiday piccies too.
hugs
tracy
xxx

Julie said...

Hi Jude,
Glad you had a nice break and a lovely meet with June.
Thanks for thinking of me for the awards, i really appreciate it.
take care,
Julie x

Max said...

Thanks for the award Jude ... you confused me when I read the name Maxine. Only usually get called that when I'm in trouble LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx