Followers

Sunday 21 June 2009

Pile it On challenge3,


This weeks challenge over at Pile it on is the colour purple plus one other challenge.Well my card was entered into .

Charisma Cardz Challenge.....Diamonds/bling

Simon Says Challenge ..........Celebrate

Next Level Issue 3 ........Sketch


I have used the sketch from Next level challenge and based my card on that. I have used daisy & Dandelion backing papers ,Cute me to you image coloured with copics.Ribbon again is from poppicrafts,flowers from Prima bought at simon says shop!,and tag sentiment from my stash,die cut embossed frame ,pearls & gems from Kanban.Hope you like my take on their sketch.hope you like my entry.

hugs jude

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jude,
have mercy on us... you are waaaay too fast!!! LOL!!!!
OMG... I love that bear.... he is just adorable... or is it a girl bear? great one... and great take on the sketch too!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful Jude! Love all you did here!
take care
Blessings, Maria