Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Blog Awards




I am so late in posting thanks to all my blog friends for all the recent awards,from Val,Trisha,Cheryl,Jan.I have received so many awards it is so lovely to think people are inspired by myblog and i thankyou all .

The first award to give all my lovely blogging friends so please help yourself to these lovely awards and thankyou so much for all your kind comments.
the second award i would like to give to the following people.Please nominate 10 blogs to give the award to.
1.Val
2.Queenie
3.Cheryl
4.Max
5.Rach
6.Carla
7.June
8.Rozzy
9.Smk
10.Louise

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww :-) thank you hunni! so nice you thought of lil me!! :-) xxx

Rach said...

thank you so much jude you are so sweet, congratulations on receiving the awards. hugs rachxx

Happy Crafter said...

Mornin Jude hope you are feeling good today, Congrats on receiving these awards you really deserve them and thank you so much hun they are lovely and so sweet of you to think of me :)
Big hugzz Val xxx

cheryl said...

thanks hun for the award as that is one I do not have sent you an email and please take care sweetheart love cheryl xxxxx

Max said...

Thanks for the message on my blog Jude, am I the Maxine #4 or am I the blank at #10? I only ask 'cos I know you have a DT member who's called Maxine and although I prefer Max you often call me Maxine. I will snatch and run with it anyway LOL! Thanks hun.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Tracy said...

Morning Jude,
Hope your feeling better,your makes are stunning,the watering can card..wow!!
Congratulations on getting these beautiful awards and thank you for thinking of me.
hugs
Tracy
xxx
pictures coming soon i promise,getting the electrics finished tonight,woohoo!!!!