Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Steph's amazing blog Candy

Whilst doing some catch up on the blogging scene due to not being around and on holiday i noticed my wee friend has some candy on offer .
Steph has some candy on offer basically giving away a voucher for your choosen craft shop... Wow ....You have until Friday, August 28th at 10pm (central) to enter. On the 29th, Steph will randomly choose a winner. Easy right? Oh, and I guess the most important part is that you're entering for a chance at $150. Exciting and dont forget to spread the word,please take look at her blog whilst your passing through maybe leave a message.To be in with chance you have to add direct link to mr linky .So good luck!
http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-thank-you-blog-candy.html

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Jude I'll get round to this if I get a chance hun but in the meantime I have something for you right here
Take care
Sam x