Followers

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Alzheimers Fund Raising and Card Challenges


Well im still busy crafting when i am able to in between sleeping!!!My ME/CFS has been playing up the past few days so havent done so much crafting.This back to school card i made on friday and have only just got up to posting now.It is also actually a DT card ,Whihc is for the C.R.A.F.T Challenge . Go take alook at some of the scrummy dt inpirational projects for this weeks challenge 10/09/
This paper i received in a rak and is so lovely especially girlie ,plus apt as back to school.So i have added a magnetic book mark to go together with the card and of course my fav little Tinkerbell Fairie sparkle.Hope you like my project.Please leave a comment thanks!
This card is also going to be entered into the following challenges;
1.Tuesday taggers ....Theme ...Make a Book Mark
2.Creative Card Crew...Theme ......Is Fairies






9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty . The book mark is super cute :)
Cheryl

PatR said...

That was quick! What a great idea and very apt just as the Summer? holidays have come to an end. Love the colours and great tag.
Pat xx

Mary said...

Very Cute! Makes me want to create some bookmarks!

Teri said...

Great set! Love the fairy and the girly colours. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Sarah A said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too great Jude, I hope this episode passes quickly and you get back to good health soon (((((HUGS)))))

Lovely card, I love Tinkerbell too...

Sarah x

Tracy said...

Hi Jude sorry your not feeling to good at the mo,take care of your self.
Card and bookmark are gorgeous,how did things go at school?
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Jude. Fabulous work - I love that tinkerbell image.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Nicola said...

Ooh I love Tinkerbel and your card is super cute Jude, hope you are feeling much better.
Thank you for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew.
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Jude I feel for you because although I don't have ME I do have Fybromyalgia which is debilitating too. I love the card and book mark. Thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx