Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

Monday21st Creative Inspirations Dt Card

Morning all hope you all had a fab weekend and enjoyed this Indian Summer as much as we did.Here' todays challenge card over at;

This weeks challenge over at my Creative Inspirations challenge blog ,is a Sketch which has been choosen by our lovely Jenni. So i have done my DT card and hope you like my take on Jenni's choosen sketch.

Sketch Challenge 17

Recipe for this card ;
Image ;Whiff of Joy Fall kit
Inks Copics ,Memento black
Card ;DCWV
Papers;Wild Asparagus
Sentiment ;Also whiff of joy fall kit
Ribbon from stash
Embellishments ;Pearl gems Kaister Crafts
Punch for Leaves .
Do hope you like my take on this weeks sketch challenge and would love to see you over there joining in you have 2 weeks to complete so plenty of time !!!lol no rush.The challenges take place every fortnight on a Monday we have some fab sponsors too!.
Thanks for looking at my creations it's much appreciated ,if you leave a comment i will surely pop by and say hi.
Thanks judex

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jude

Super image and great colouring.

Ali x

Heather "Hev" said...

I love the cottagy feel top this card :)