Followers

Sunday 18 October 2009

Holiday Hello's


Well life has been hectic this p[ast fortnight seems ages since i last posted.Some how life gets in the way...lol.I am still not right with my mouth im starting to worry also as my anti-biotics finish tomorrow,im sick of eating mashy ptato and soup....lol and drinking cold coffee!Oh the thought of having a hot cuppa coffee!

Well i have been busy getting ready for the first Alzhiemers Bazaar which is nearly upon me .decorating Candles ,Making loads cards,altering bits n pieces also.

I have also made these cute cards above for a swap i am in on the Swob bot forums these are fantastic if you like swapping giving and receiving.These 2 wee cards i sent in with a holiday ribbon swap.All items used are from SU.

I will be back later on today with the tutorial for the Chocco Gift ideas i made as loads of you have been emailing me for sizes ect .So i will be back to upload later today.

Have good sunday hugs judex

No comments: