Followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

Alzheimers Run Up To Christmas Weekly Candy


Well im back for time being but may have to drop everything and go.But in the meantime i am replenishing my card stock and crafts for the fund raising bazaars i have ahead of me .Thats after doing the unpacking,washing getting girls sorted to go back to school......life gets in the way ...lol
Tomorrow i will reveal the winner of my "Alzehimers Candy"and have some great news for you .
I was planning on doing 12days chrsitmas alzehimers Candy i have decided that starting tomorrow I shall be giving away Some scrummy Candy every week until Christmas ...WHEY....So be sure to pop back tomorrow for the results of the mega candy.
The Start of the ;

"ALZEHIMERS RUN UP TO CHRISTMAS CANDY"

Starts tomorrow until crimbo!
I wish you all a happy Sunday hope the weather is better where you are as the heavens have opened here and flowing fast..lol
hugs judex

6 comments:

cheryl said...

morning babe you are so kind,bless your heart have some cards to send you for the cause hope that is okay hun love and hugs cheryl xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

you are so kind and generous lady.

Suzi Mac said...

Nice to have you back hun, hope all is well, where do you find the energy, you're an amazing lady.
Love & Hugs
Suzi xx

♥...Mo...♥ said...

What beautiful news, I hope you have a happy week and you're blessed with more creativity for your generosity ... A big hug

Rachel said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!:)

paperscissors said...

i can't even find the words to express my interest and concern for you and your mum! i hope for the best solution for everyone...may my wishes come true and you find peace and comfort in doing the fundraising. i will be attempting to research how i can help in canada as my mum is advancing in the stages of alzehimers