Followers

Saturday 14 November 2009

Cute Card Thursday,Saturday Challenge Snowy Winter Wonderland

"Snowy Winter Wonderland Card"

I meant to upload this card yesterday but something called Life got in the way..lol.
So heres my challenge
I have based my card layout on the challenge over at VC stamper(havent entered challenge as couldnt find my images)
Sercret Crafter Saturday Challenge;This week 's challenge is Season'sIve choosen Winter.
Cute Card Thursday;Which this weeks theme is "Glitter me Silly" well i sure did that as i sneezed as i was putting glitter back in bottle im sure you can imagine without me going into it!shinny wasnt the word...lol
Materials used;
Stampin up ;Card
Design Papers ;American Traditional Designs "Snow Day Colletion"
Image ;Whiff of Joy Winter Kit
Inks;Copics and Black Memento Ink
Ribbon;Silver wording ribbon from Papermania ,other ribbon from poppicrafts.
Gems ;From Papermania
Bow and bell from RAK.
Hope you like my take on your challenge really enjoyed creating.All these cards im making are going towards my Alzhiemers Funding.Thanks for taking time out to leave a comment .I must say big thanks to all my lovely bloggers who left a comment on my blog over past few days whilst ive been laid up after the swine flu jab!Not something i will go through again but thats different story for another day!
Have good weekend my friends stay safe as weather is horrid here so go careful!
hugs judex

Inside Card



3 comments:

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Jude! Love those images and fab layout, hon. Hope you have a great weekend.x :)

lalkygirl said...

gorgeous card jude,great image and layout,good luck in the challenge,hope your feeling better now ,have a lovely weekend
tracey x

JAN said...

Hey Jude! beautiful card lovely design very sweet indeed