Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Birthday Wishes And Thanks!

Just a quick note to say thankyou so much for all the lovely wishes i have received past few days wishing my mum well and that your all thinking of me and praying for us.I thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart.It isnt an easy time when your told theres nothing more they will do on new years eve .It has been hard start to the new year we are keeping strong.I would just like to say a BIG Thankyou to #June who has helped me out sooo much over past few days,she is one very good friend and love you lots thanks hun!

Now to say a big thankyou for all the lovely Birthday Messages i have received from so many of my bloggin friends .Yes today is my 21st birthday...lol a few more grey hairs and a couple wrinkles mind this past week i have gained 2 shopping bags under my eyes ...lol.

but thankyou so much to you all ,from the bottom of my heart im over whelmed with the good wishes and messages sent not just for my birthday but for my mum from many of you who i consider good friends yest never met in person .(sounds weird but you know where im coming from i hope)To all those people who share there birthday with me today hope you have a fab time .

Please note .......blog candy will stay open until i return.

love n hugs

post signature

23 comments:

Julye said...

happy birthday Jude and hope your mum is comfortable and you are all keeping strong for each other thinking of you and your Julye

kelly ledder said...

Happy Birthday, thinking of you xx

Tracy said...

Birthday hugs and wishes sent your way Jude take care of yourself thinking of you all.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Happy birthday, Jude :)
So sorry to hear about your mum xxxxxx

Dragonlady said...

Birthday wishes are sent with love.
Thinking of you and take care.

Hugs Ali x

mae said...

Feliz cumpleaños, Jude!!!!Que se cumplan todos tus deseos!!cariños!!

Clare Brown said...

Hi Jude, hope you get the chance to enjoy your birthday.

hugs Clare x

your present from the rak club was sent yesterday.

Do What You Love said...

Happy Birthday today Jude. I'm so sorry I'm late with my package to you but it should arrive no later than the 14th! I know it is a sad moment for you but hang in there sweetie; we are praying for you constantly. Much love and hugs!

BeccaRoo said...

I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!! :)

Kim. said...

Happy Birthday Jude soory it's late. Hope your mum is making some progress and that she is comfortable.
Kim xXx

lalkygirl said...

happy birthday jude,i am hoping you have had a fab day,sending best wishes for you all,keep smiling jude
tracey x

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Jude!

hugs
Mary

Unknown said...

I love your blog. I have just given you a blog award please visit my blog to pick it up.

My Blog:
http://brentwoodjournals.blogspot.com/

Thank you again
Jessica Lynn

Кукурузка said...

Какая вы юная девушка!!! Желаю оставаться всегда юной в душе!! И тогда у вас не будет морщинок ;-)
С Днем рождения!!! Любви во всех ее проявлениях!!! :-)

Ali Dantre said...

My thoughts are with you babe. You take care ok. Have left you a message over on RK Club for when you can get on next.
Luv & Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Suzy said...

Jude: happy birthady!
I will pray for your mather, too!

Sindra said...

Happy Birthday!
Thinking of you and your mother.
take care!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your mum. I hope all is well for you.

Larisa said...

happy Birthday to you!!!

Trimgym said...

Do take care Jude, look after yourself and take some time out for you every now and then. Hope everything goes as well as it can under the circumstances. Thinking of you.

Love,

Jo.

FarHai said...

Happy Birthday Jude soory it's late.
Let mother recovers quickly.

Lena said...

happy birthday!So sorry about your mum.My thoughts will be with you!

Unknown said...

Sorry Jude late wishes i hope you had as good a birthday as possible dear friend, sorry to hear about your Mum thinking of you all Jude xxhugsxx & God Bless
Sarah xx