Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tellens Place Challenge

I have actually got round to joining in the challenge at my good friends challenge blog
Tellens Place .This weeks challenge is a sketch im sure i will use this again as lovely sketch loved workingh with it!thanks Fink.Just hope ive done it justice.I know Terry im cutting it abit fine but such while since i entered the challenge thought better get me skates on!
Materials
Cardstock ;Gina K Design Luxury White
D/Papers ;these are cute aint they!!Papermania "Honey & Hugs"new release!
Image ;Victoria Case Designs
Inks;Memento Tuxedo Black ,Copics
Sentiment ;Whisper words
Flowers and gems from Rak.


love n hugs

post signature

5 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Such a lovely image and I love the papers

Do What You Love said...

Oh Jude, what a lovely card and those imagese are too cute - love the accent paper that goes so well with it too! You've done a fine job with the sketch my dear friend! I'm so glad you are able to join us again. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;D

vc said...

SOO cute!! Love the sweet sheep paper! :o)

Michelle B said...

Very cute card Jude! Great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week over at Tellen's Place... Be sure to join us tomorrow for our BLOG HOP!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Fink said...

I love your take on the sketch! Very cool! Thanks for doing my sketch at Tellens Place