Followers

Saturday 8 May 2010

Baby Summer's Paperbag Album Front Cover

Good morning all hope you all have fab weekend!Well this morning i actually started on a Baby album .Well i have at least created the front cover.I have been meaning to start this for few weeks now ,but with everything going onhavent had chance, but this morning i thought they are all in bed even bobbie so i will crack on.I have based the front cover on the sketch over at Allsorts Challenge thanks just the inspiration i needed to get a move on with it.!I would also like to enter into the following challenges also:
Secret Crafter:Recipe Challenge:3 Embellishments .2 Designer papers & 1Image.
Stamp Royality:Anything but a
*****************
Front Cover Layout for BabySummer's Paperbag Album

This is a 8x8 Paper bag album Made from acid free bags ,whihc i bought off ebay.I have pressed and stitched and put holds in top.I have making this album for my dearest friend "Maggie"Who's daughter recently gave birth to a daughter called"Summer".
I have used this wonderful Tilda Image from Easter/Spring Collection as thought it was ideal.A new beginning a new life being hatched!!!..lol.so these stamps arent just for Easter !Coloureed with copics and Glossy accents added to center of flowers.
I have used assortment of baby girl ribbons to line the top of the album these i bought when at dads from Boyes the dept store.
I have used papers from Craft Creations Pink meadow stripes,the other design paper had in my scrapbook.Both the lace's our from an Rak whihc i adore the pink one.The flowers are from Prima and WOCrafts.the leaves punched with Mcguils fern punch.

This is abit different to the norm i usual create as it opens bottom up instead of sideways.
The front is a card whihc opens and inside i have written the babys details ie DOB,Name weight ect.
I will add photo once the ink is dry as dont want to smudge.



Isn't she just vCracking!!!...lol


Top Edge of Album"Ribbons" atClose Up!





love n hugs

post signature


19 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jude

Just love this, great colours and I hope you get the chance to do more to your album soon - can't wait to see what you do.

Hugs Ali x

Do What You Love said...

Jude, this is so beautiful - love the ribbons and how beautiful the finished project will be. I'm still "collecting" so I can have things for the paper bag album you sent me. I will be working on it next and will post the finished project. This is very inspiring! :-)

JAN said...

blooming beautiful seriously scrumptious..delightfully detailed

Queen La Rubba said...

Just sop'n by to say hello! Your cad popped out at me on this mornings posts! SImply gorgeous! SHe is so well done and I just love the colors!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on over and enter in my candy give away!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - such pretty colours too!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

BA said...

hi judex
this so gorgeous
thanks for joinin us at FWSM xoxo BA

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, this is so cute! Love your ribbons too!
:o)

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun so love the ribbons you have used hope you are okay hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

Debs said...

Hi Jude
This is gorgeous - love the coliurs and Tilda looks adorable popping out of the egg and the ribbons are delicious!! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Take care
Debs xx

Sarah said...

What a cute album! I love the image- she is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Nadell said...

Hi Jude,

very cute! Great colors. Thanks for joining us at Shapes and more.

Hugs Nadell

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This is adorable - I love all the ribbon you used. :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

savvy teaching tips said...

Very cute - those ribbons are beautiful. You really rocked this challenge!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampn' Royalty.

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful creation. Love those ribbons
Great to see you at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

scotspanda said...

gorgeous page, I love it. great use of my sketch :o)

thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous cover, love all the ribbons and lace, thanks for sharing at BTC&G
Pinky

Mummylade said...

what a lovely card, and the ribbons are gorgeous. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

Kim Dellow said...

Love the ribbon. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, sweet Tilda and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby