Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

WINNERS ANNIVERSARY CANDY

Afternoon all sorry so late just got way laid in the garden enjoying the nice weather we have here again today.

Now onto the Candy winners and i have made up my mind as it's anice day...lol

There will be 2 winners they are:

CRAFTY DAWN

KATARINA

Congratulations....... girls please email me at andrewjude45@hotmail.com please claim prizes by 9th may or will redraw.

I shall be having some more candy to keep all my lovely followers Sweet ,in a couple of weeks .This will be stamping up goodies so please popby

love n hugs

post signature

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Sorry I missed your giveaway :0(
Thank you so much for posting mine. Be sure and come back and post so you get your 3rd entry.
Thanks so much.
Lynn

Julye said...

congrats ladies have fun with your prize Julye

Sarah A said...

Congratulations to you both ;-)

Enjoy your new goodies!

Sarah x

Create With Joy said...

Hi Jude,

Congrats to all of your winners!

I wanted to invite you to stop by Create With Joy when you have a moment - I'm hosting a Collage Sheet Giveaway all month - I know you'd love the images, they would be perfect for your ATCs and altered art projects! :-)

Also, can you e-mail me the link to your ME/CFS blog when you have a moment? I would like to check it out. Thanks!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
createwithjoy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Oh fantastic I am a winner! Shocked I am lol but very happy to win thank you so much for this chance

craftydawn@googlemail.com

it my e-mail adddy please get in touch soon xxx