Followers

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Don't Get Your Tinsle In A Tangel ...Tilda

"Don't Get your Tinsel In A Tangle......Tilda"

Good Morning all Hope your all better than my Household at the moment.Im think of putting a skull and cross bone on the door.....lol.I have 2 with viral flu,eldest daughter has chest infection and raging tonsilititis.Me well good old me has got the most hurrendous Abcess on my Breast that i ever did see throughout my years of nursing.So the sickie household is well and trully sick.Im just hoping i dont catch the rest of the bugs as the infection i have has tracked to under my arm and has set my ME /CFS off.So feeling really sorry for myself.Wouldnt wish a breast abscess on my worst enemy!soo painful.
Anyways thats why ive been Awol,im so behind with my mate Tims 12 days of Christmas tags!
This card i made on friday following the sketch at
Friday sketches what fab sketch it was to work with.I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp & Show:Holiday Sentiment
Spoonful of Sugar:Christmas Card
Crafty Pad:Anything goes....they are celebrating there 100th challenge so pop over join in with the blog hop ,challenge and have loads fun!

Cardstock :Stampin Up Whisper White
Design Paperts:Memory Box & Basic Grey
Image :Tilda
Inks:Copics,Memento Black,Sakura Gel Clear,Glamour dust Crystal.
Die Cuts:Sizzix scalloped circle and circle
Ribbons :From Rak's Received fromUSA
Flowers :Prima
Brad:Dovecraft last years Christmas stash
Sentimnet:Made by Computer

Have a great Tuesday hope the snow is starting to clear we have none left now .Just thick fog and heavy frost this morning.
So keep safe and Keep Warm
Love n hugs
Judex

12 comments:

cheryl said...

oh jude hun this is stunning just love what you have created here so sorry you and the kids are ill hun oh poor you feel so sorry for you as you never seem to have much luck you take it easy hun and please take care of yourself,hun please hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Jenni said...

Such a sweet card & love that sentiment! Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Jenni x

MayJay said...

Jude, You lucky, lucky devil! Just seen your name as a winner in the latest Tim Holtz tag comp. Well done! Congrats! enjoy your prize. Good for you JUde, so pleased for you. Hugs. Mayxx

Debbie said...

Aww Jude you poor thing - look after yourself and hope you all recover soon. :)
Love your card, great colouring and layout too. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Wonder if your guess will be the right one?
There are also mini challenges on the DT blogs. :)
Hope you will join in. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon.xx

sue said...

hope you are feeling better soon, beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

MayJay said...

I don't know whats happening Jude. I clicked on your name on the T.H. blog this morning and it brought me here, now I can't find it there, and no sign of yesterdays tag either. Perhaps it was yesterdays I saw it on. I am really sorry I am so confused now. I hope it wasn't just that you had posted close to the time I was looking and I mistook recent postings for the winners list. The name caught my eye and I clicked on it assuming it was the winners list. I do hope it was. I am so sorry for getting your hopes up if it wasn't, and I feel such an idiot. Going to try to go through all todays posts to see if I can find it again. Hugs and apologies, Mayxx

MayJay said...

Found it Jude, looks as if it was my mistake, just must have looked when your post was there and confused it with the winners list. Soooooooooooooo sorry, Hun. I do hope you are lucky and that things get better for you very soon. Mayxx

Nancy said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge!

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card. Love it! Apologies for copied/pasted comment but I'm up to my eyeballs! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Hope you feel better soon xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Wow what a beauty! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Please come back next Sunday for another brilliant challenge! :)

Maggie
xx

Victoria said...

beautiful card

Victoria - Angeldrummer

ps there is a fantastic candy on my blog if you are interested.