Followers

Monday 24 January 2011

Blog Award

I have 2 blog awards been given to me over the weekend and i would love to pass these on .This lovely tinkerbell award was given to me by the lovely Karla .
So honoured you thought of me hun thanks.


I Received this lovely blog award from the lovely Debs. Thankyou hun im honoured you thought of me ,So now i have been taged i have to then pass on heres' the deets.Here are the conditions for the award.

You have been TAGGED .Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 to5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.I would like to give these awards to the following people with my love and appreciation.

Mel

Bleubeard &Elizabeth

Chrissy

Larisa

Carole

I hope you will be honured to receive this award of Love from me for all your kind comments you leave much appreciated.
Love n hugs


post signature

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Jude, I have a problem...I dont know how to link,When I'm doing a candy on my side bar, I can do a link, but I dont know how to do it when posting.When Im posting I just type and hope Ive spelt things correctly.If you can guide me, I will do it.
Luv CHRISSYxx

MadeByKarla said...

Hi Jude, I love to visit your blog and I have passed on a Magical blog award to you :) get it at http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/2011/01/yay.html

melsanford said...

Awwww, Jude! Thankyou sooo much! You're so sweet :-) I'll pop this on my blog later. What a lovely start to the day! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

camcraft said...

Oh My Jude .. How very, very thoughtful of you {hugs} This will be my 1st ever blog award and I am indeed so touched you thought of me {hugs} I will pop this all onto my blog later .. certainly a great start to my day :-) Thank you :-)
Carole x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Jude, I love your art and your kind spirit. Thanks for thinking of me, so please don't be offended if I say thank you beyond belief, but right now my time is not my own and know I'm truly grateful, but very, very busy. Thanks again for thinking of me and for this honor.