Followers

Thursday 29 September 2011

12 Tags Christmas The funkie Junkie Style Tag 4

Good Morning hope your all well this Thursday and looking forward to another Indian summer's day.Well far from the heat im bringing you my Tag 4 for the funkie junkie style tags for christmas .Yes i know ive still got 1 &2 to complete nearly there with those .Tag 4 i had this idea from the beautiful bling glitter on Linda's tag .So my inspiration came from that.

The D/Paper is again Bo-Bunny's Lush"ET Cretera"Collection.I have distressed with Vintage photo and

Antique linen D/Inks. Then stamped Merry christmas from a SU set with Archival plum ink.The image i printed off from the sheet i got again from my dear friend June's website Dezinaworld.

Now i have tried something different to get the bling look on the wings i have added glamour dust to the crackle paint only for the wings and just added crackle paint to the rest of the image .Piccy shows a little but i was pleased with the results.I then covers blank ATC with the dame D/P distressed same way then used Archival ink plum to stamp the sentiment from uptown Rubber stamps.The flower is Marian designs pointsetta which i have distressed and added tattered Angels Glimmer mist to and added pearl to the centre.The sam binding i have distressed and added wee pearls along the middle of it to match.The beautiful musical note embellishment is from the same set as the designer papers.

Ithen to finish it off added Seam binding and string small pearl beads to the tag ,with Tim holtz ideology chain and Believe token and added a wee key charm to it also,


To add finishing touches added one of my home made decorative pins as thought the colour of the beads looked lush and matched the whole tag!

Trying to get close up of the wings for you but light is not on my side this morning as heat haze is around,sorry.
I do hope more people join in with Linda's challenge as it is fab and well for me ive only ever used traditional christmas colours so this is way beyond my "norm".But am loving it! Love n hugs have fab day whatever your upto!Might not get much crafting done next couple of days as O/H off till monday .I desperate need a holiday next year so we are going to have wee look in travel agents...So happy just hope im well enough!

post signature


8 comments:

Di said...

Absolutely stunning Jude! Hope you get a holiday booked OK, thoughts of it should carry your through the Winter ahead :) Di xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oooh, another fantastic job! I am really loving what you have done with these vintage neutrals. That angel is sensational and I love how you made the wings sparkle - very cool technique. I really like how you used the music design for the background paper and that large clef symbol framed in metal is an awesome finisher!

Hope you are doing well and that you will be able to take that holiday you are planning! Thanks so much for playing in this challenge and for the wonderful write up about it in your post!

Hugs,
Linda

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh this is really beautiful Jude the detail is out of this world! xx

Joyce's Journey said...

Hi Jude! I love your tag! It looks beautiful! I plan on joining Linda's challenge also and hope to get some tags made this weekend. I'm finishing up a few other artsy commitments but I cannot wait to sit at my table on Saturday to play with Christmas tags. So happy that you are participating. Look for my additions over the weekend!!

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow, wow, wow......just gorgeous! You've out done yourself here girl! Very well done I must say!

Good luck with planning a holiday and I have a good feeling that you'll be making that trip. You deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

Jude this is fantastic !! I love love love all your new creative ideas and art. You have evolved into a marvellous vintage crafter.
thanks for the mention too my friend. you are an angel.
hope all is good with you
I have some lovely French freebie images on my Dezinaworld blog today. pop by if you get the chance and have a wonderful weekend
hugs June x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Jude,

Thanks so much for the nice comment you left on my autumn card and also the heads up on the links to Our Creative Corner. I set up the post late, late Friday night and was probably typing half asleep on remote control - LOL!

Have a great day.

Linda

Karenliz Henderson said...

Stunning! So beautiful!