Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

12 Tags of Christmas The funkie Junkie Way...catch up


Yes with being away due to Dad i have some catching up to do ,but hey these past 2 days ive been doing it .This is tag 10 i drew my inspiration from the embossing found here on Linda's Tag

I also used a fab technique found on ablog i love to follow which uses crackle paint to get into all the embossing .You can find the tutorial on Tammy's blog Here




The snowflakes are metal charms Snowflakes,corners i purchased from Linda's ESTY shop Here
.the beautiful beaded ribbon ive had in my stash for long while not used.The tag sentiment i just love this is stamped in the D/I Gathered Twigs whihc just is Lush!one of my new Favs!I then cut corrigated card sprayed with tattered ngels Glimmer mist pearl.

I added Raffier to the tag on the tag and some fibers to top of the tag.The dress pin i made from pearls and pins from my craft stock.Small glass snowflake was from an RAK.

Please check out the tutorial above as this is a fab technique and cant quite see on my tag but Tammy has some fab photo's to show you how the embossed crackle paint looks!

I absolutely love this verse and you will have seen it on a few of my tags before now.

Well i shall be back with the catch up tags from 6-9 later once my camera has charged and tags have dried.Im pretty pleased ive caught up!
Thanks again Linda for all the inspiration youve given these passed 10weeks.Please pop by the blog and join in it would be great to see more people .
Love n hugs




post signature

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Fantastic tag Jude
Sandra x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So glad to see you back in action, Jude! You sure have been busy and now I'm the one behind (in my commenting!). This tag is so fabulous. LOVE that crackle background - thanks so much for the link! It really makes me want to run my fingers over all that wonderful embossing. Thanks so much for the shout out for my store too. I really love seeing what people do with the crafty goodies they purchase from my shop.
Thanks for jumping back into the 12 tags challenge!

Hugs,
Linda