Followers

Friday 19 September 2008

More Xmas Cards DCWV Papers




This card i have made for my friends in USA,again fell in love with the little girl this again is decoupage,and the embosses sticker is gorgeous ,photo doesnt do justice.The other card is for my daughter loves pink and anything cute.. Last but not least is the lovely dcwv papers with sizzilits die cut decorations and pink 7 black gems ,thought it looked quite striking .Oh how i love the quality and design of the dcwv papers....


2 comments:

craftyclaire said...

Hope things are going well for you at the mo.I have added a link to your blog from mine and would like it if you would take a look, if you want me to remove it just leave a comment on my blog.
Claire.

Trish said...

Hi Jude you've been tagged, hope you enjoy it if not I will clear you from the list. Trish