Followers

Thursday 17 September 2009

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 17

This weeks challenge 17 over at the C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog is
Theme this week is "Colour Combo"
"PINK AND BROWN"
This is my DT card for this challenge
Materials used;
Papers & Card; Basic Grey Sultrey,DCWV
Image ;Inky impressions
Inks ;Copics ,Black Mememento black
Embellishments ;Prima Flowers,andGems
Tools;Friska's designedge ruler,Maguils pine leaf punch.
hope you like my DT card for this challenge ,please pop over and see the other DT members cards /projects for this challenge.
Im sure claire wont mind me posting this early but this is due to my daughter going in to hospital this morning for her operation.


9 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Lovely card Jude sending hugs to you and your daughter.

Tracyxx

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Very pretty card Jude. Love the colours and the image :)

Cheryl

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the colours and the image..coloured in beautifully.TFS hugs clarex

Julye said...

Lovely card the colours always remind me of comforting chocolate don't know why hope everything went well for your daughter and the day hasn't been too stressfulJulye

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jude

What a cutie.
I also received my prize today - thanks again hun.

Ali x

Maria Ines said...

Hope everything went well for your daughter.
Lovely card, instead of a card can I make a scrapbook?

Trimgym said...

Lovely card Jude.

Love,

Jo.

Linda said...

Very cute card!!

Here’s my card.