Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines day to you all

Happy Valentines Day


Good morning all, hope it's warmer where you are ,still got the aftermath of the snow .The temperatures have gotton alittle warmer not much i think instead being minus 8 we are plus 2 !!!huge jump it's frezing.Anyway i have made this Valentine tag for my DT project over at i'ts crafting time.This week it's diecuts .I have used the ones that came in my dt package check out the shop for all designs Here.

I recycled another cereal box and used that to cut the tim holtz tag die from his alterations set.I then covered the tag with some designer paper i made from a marbling set ive had for years .Im not impessed had to waste alot ...lol but im gonna try again as i do like the effect.Even though got totaly messy and inky!The smallest diecut i distressed with festive berries ink. From Tim Holtz seasonal set.I then stuck that to the larger doilie die cut.,added some red weave.Distressed the die cut heart that was also in my DT package.Used the same distress ink and then stamped in black arcchival the Love,Love Love stamp from the "LA Compagine des elfes"which i totaly love.Added few buttons and beautiful a flower from The funkie Junkie esty. shop.http://www.itscraftingtime.co.uk/I Stamped in the in Red festive berries ink LoveStamp from my stash,onto a Tim Holtz Ticket Attached to the flower .To finish off added loades red pink ribbons and raffia from my stash.the cherub charm was from the works. I am also entering this into Tim Holtz 12 tags 2012 .
So i hope you like my creation to you all Happy Valentines Day.


Take care keep safe and warm


hugs


post signature

5 comments:

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous
sorry i am late wrting this the boys have been ill x

Belinda Basson said...

Nice take on tim's tag. Love the marbling you used for the background.

El rincon de vanessa said...

Te a quedado muy bonito !!! me gusta mucho...

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful layers and texture. Hope you're feeling better!

Kristen said...

love the marbling, it's almost a shame to cover it up it's beautiful!

Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com